Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A new game in development.

Hello blog readers!

I've started developing a game, which with good luck I would like to present at the upcoming Assembly Summer '09 Lan Party. I would like to note, that the file availabe at the moment is only a preview of the game engine, so it's just Jack walking around and dancing a bit. It also already has some music and sounds and two different lighting modes (full and a lamp).

My original plan was to make a low-res pixel web comic, but somehow the idea mutated into a game. :)

If anyone is interested, the programs I use at the moment are:

Gamemaker 7: Engine / Script

Paint.NET: Graphics

Music: Musagi

SoundFX: SFXR



Critique, comments and praise are always welcome!



PS: I have a thread going about this at the Pixel Joint forums:

http://pixeljoint.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8480

No comments:

Post a Comment